Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I Think Johnny Depp Likes Avocado Chocolate Pudding Too

Last Sunday I was feeling tired and lazy.  Luckily so were my girls and even more luckily (if that is even correct grammar) my oldest now has a drivers  license.  So off to the video rental store I sent her for Chocolat You know what movie I'm talking about:  Vianne the chocolate seductress and Roux the river rat who certainly does not look like a river rat.

Knowing full well I would not be able to watch this movie without a yearning for some chocolate myself, I set about to make Avocado Chocolate Pudding, the perfect treat for a Johnny Depp movie.  Oh, did I mention he is the river rat?  Now any river rat I know would enjoy this delectable treat and I might even be able to impress Vianne. 


 


Avocado Chocolate Pudding
Yield: 4 servings

Ingredients:
  • 2 ripe avocados
  • 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 1/2 cup maple syrup
  • 1/2 cup coconut water
  • 2 tbsp vanilla extract
  • dash of Sea Salt

Directions
  1. In a food processor or blender, puree all ingredients until smooth and creamy.
  2. Enjoy immediately or place in refrigerator to chill.
 
 

  
This delectable HEALTHY treat tastes great with some fresh raspberries and even better with your favorite river rat!

And speaking of river rats, my
Love What You See in the Mirror program is open for registration!  You will definitely NOT feel like a river rat in my amazing transformational & empowering program!  You might just find your inner Vianne! 


 


Blessings of Chocolate,
Kristi

And P.S. If you want to spice things up ~ add a dash of cayenne!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
 
Love What You See in the Mirror Isn't it time to feel vibrant, energetic and alive, instead of depressed, lethargic and deprived?

This program is only available for 8 fabulous women who:

  • want MORE out of life
  • are dying to LOVE themselves and the food they eat
  • want to feel FANTASTIC
  • are sacrificing their DESIRES to others
  • want to look AMAZING
  • are stuck and wanting to break FREE
  • want deep and lasting CHANGE

"She's got it going on, but especially in the way of presence and solutions. She loves what she does and I can tell she cares SO much about me and my success. I've been contemplating how to access the world's largest, loudest megaphone so I can tell everyone HOW AMAZING working with her is! But since I haven't found it yet, this will have to do. Here's hoping you take advantage of the rare & privileged opportunity to work with such an outstanding mentor, coach and woman!" 
~ Terra Rose Ganem, Austin TX

 Now is the time to write your own recipe of your perfection and LOVE what you see in the mirror! 

Click HERE for all the info you need to know!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *  
Kristi Hyllen, CNC CHHC AADP is a recovering sugar addict who loves to share her passion for eating good food without the pain of dieting.  As a health coach she has helped women get back into their skinny jeans, eat chocolate without guilt and love what they see in the mirror.  Learn more about scheduling a one-on-one private empowerment session HERE.  You can read more about Kristi and the work she does by visiting http://www.kitchenwitchcoaching.com/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment